Content Marketing | Bentonville, AR
Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach to attract a clearly defined audience to your website. The strategy is to create and share truly valuable, relevant, and consistent content that your audience is already searching for.
The first and most important step is to define your audience.
Who are you talking to?
There is no such thing as a product or service that works for everyone. So take the time to really understand and articulate who your target customer is.
- Where do they live?
- Where do they work?
- What are their needs?
- What challenges do they face?
- Which search terms do they Google to find solutions to those challenges?
Once you have a deep understanding of your intended audience, then you can develop your content strategy.
This page is an example of content marketing in action. In addition to delivering great work for our clients, we also strive to share marketing tips, free resources, and how-to guides. These articles have 1 big job: to help our audience take their digital marketing to the next level. Our target audience has questions about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Local SEO, and web design. They might have questions like:
That’s why we do our best to provide timely answers and free resources. We want to help you solve real-life business challenges — fast.
Coyote Creative is located in Bentonville, AR — a quirky mashup town where Corporate America meets Southern Hospitality. It’s a great place to live and work, and we’re proud to serve clients on location in Northwest Arkansas, as well as online.
How Sustainable Is It to Give Away Content for Free?
A lot of our service-based clients want to know:
“How will I get customers, if I give all this content away for free? Can’t they just take the information and do it themselves?”
Tons of articles and studies show that content marketing is one of the most sustainable marketing strategies for businesses today. If you’re looking for minimal upfront cost and maximum long-term value, the clear answer is content marketing.
Our philosophy is this:
- The person who was looking to DIY was never your customer. So you can’t lose their business by sharing your insights, because they were never in the market for your product/service in the first place.
- The person who MAY be in the market for your products/services needs that content so they can make an informed decision. Consumers today research nearly every major purchase before buying. We search for answers online, read online reviews, and even check out social media before we decide to trust a new company. By creating and sharing rich content that actually helps your target customer, you can build trust with them by demonstrating your expertise.
- Most importantly, sharing quality content online is the only way to appear high enough in search results for your customers to actually find you.
So please use these articles to learn more about digital marketing. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions on a particular subject. We’re here to help!